16 September 2010

Home

I mentioned in my non-meat cooking blog that our dryer outlet wasn’t working, but is now fixed thanks to Bryce. You have no idea what a relief that is for me! We’ve been piling up laundry ever since we moved here, plus getting plenty of second-hand clothing items for Jaime that I needed to wash, plus going through clothes from storage and deciding to wash some of those too. Today was my first day with a functioning dryer and I put it to work. At day’s end, I had successfully completed 9 loads of laundry, folded and everything. Wondering what 9 loads of laundry looks like? Wonder no longer.
There’s only 3 of us and that got me thinking - Heather, is this the quantity you do everyday?

I finally got around to taking a picture of our place for you. It’s cute, old and timeless. We love it. Justin wants to take you on a video tour, but insists our house must be clean for that to happen. Don’t hold you breath.
Daniel and Ella have been telling us we should move back into our old house. They are so confused as to why we live somewhere else now. Daniel asked me yesterday, "when are you going to stop moving houses?" with a bit of confusion and frustration in his voice. Daniel, we don't know. Let you know when we do.

This picture is just for fun. Michelle nudged me to take a picture of Jaime's crazy nap hair, and I couldn't resist. Poor girl has so many pictures taken of her. She's starting to get fed-up. She'll thank me later, right?

5 comments:

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James said...

Your house is so adorable! I'm glad you are so happy there, and especially happy that you got your dryer working!

Mom said...

What a cute house, and a cute baby! Thanks for the pictures. I'm looking forward to the in house pictures!

Liz said...

And this is why it is important not to go too long without doing laundry. I am so glad Bryce was able to fix that for you!

And I do love your house! I hope it is that cute on the inside!

Heather said...

You don't even want to get me started on the amount of laundry. When my dryer went out, oooohhh. Not a pretty sight. May that never happen again....