08 April 2010

Quick update

I know, I am pathetic. Just thought I would take a quick second to update. Business is picking up for Joe now that the season has started. I am tired, my stomach is killing me, and the doctors know nothing. Big surprise there. April bashed her shin on the floor and has a scary nasty bruise. I really should get a picture of that. Chloe got a haircut and is thrilled. Ethan is still crazy, but sweet. I'm pretty sure he is taller every day. Collin thinks everyone is out to get him and gets easily frustrated when trying to communicate when upset. David just pulled through tooth 1 and is working on number 2. I'm hoping it is through before my trip next week. All are doing well with school. Crockpot is my favorite form of dinner and it snowed today. I think that pretty much sums it up.
He is just a pudgy cute.

We went to the Peggy Notebaert Museum. Pretty dumb, but great picture of the kids.

2 comments:

Justin said...

Yeah...Jaime Lynne has almost three months on David, and still no sign of teeth! Great for Jodi! Thanks for the update, we love you.

Mom said...

Yea for the blog! What a cute baby!