11 April 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!


I know I was not home on my birthday but thought I would just let everyone know it was a great day and our kitchen order at IKEA is ready to call in! Yippee! After that we raced home, picked up the boys and James made some great chicken enchiladas that we enjoyed with guacamole and chips! Then to top it off we had that amazing strawberry shortcake. Yes, that is a triple layer cake--we are enjoying the 4th layer that didn't fit on today! And yes, it is as good as it looks, maybe even better! It was a fun day and the boys even took care of cleaning up the kitchen and doing all of the dishes for me! Happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

Mom said...

And, I agree 100%!!!! Happy Birthday to you LIZ!

Justin said...

Liz, sorry we didn't call and wish you a happy birthday. Hope it was awesome! So excited about your kitchen!