19 April 2009

prom!

so here is my prom story i guess.

I got up like, 10, and mom and i went to target, and i got some awesome shoes. :) we came home, did my hair cuz mom is amazing like that. (except i did make the actual twist...)
Then i did my makeup etc, and put on some cool nails,(that are still on, i should add... $5!!)
and finished getting ready and cody came, and we finished up our getting readiness, and mom took some lovely pictures. :) thanks mom.Then we went to dinner, (1/2 an hour late, but that's ok...my fault!) it's because mom cares. she had to make me a bag, and i didn't even take it. but she had to make it cuz she cares. :) anyways, we went to Applebees, and that was good. We thought there were only going to be 4 of us, but there were 8. fun fun.

Then we went to Prom. Some stuff happened with some cars, we danced, (but most of the music was really stupid), so we sat a lot, but hey! i thought it was fun!!!

so yeah. that was my junior prom. got home about 11:30. Didn't go to after prom. i heard it was lots of fun, though.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Mom is freakin AMAZING! You look beautiful!!

Marquie said...

hahaha! i KNOWWWW she isss!!! :D
thank you. :)

James said...

You do look beautiful! I hope it was more fun than watching movies at home with mom and dad . . .