17 April 2009

Friday


Here it is, Friday again! Now that I'm teaching seminary, I look forward to Friday's more than I did before. No seminary lesson, only a YW lesson (although this week is Bishop's Fireside during YM/YW time)--real holiday!

I spent today working on prom dresses. Marquie's is all done. Awaiting a final fitting and critique. And, I finished a little jacket for one of the young women in our ward. I'm so glad there are still young women who want to be modest! Will post a picture of Marquie when I get one and she downloads it :)

The picture, Marquie took yesterday in our backyard. Awesome! While some of you had snow, we had fog!

2 comments:

James said...

snow? It was like 72ยบ here. Sad for the rest of you. Enjoy your weekend off!

Justin said...

Marquie, this picture is my desktop background now...you have talent, I love it!