30 April 2009

allstate!!!

HEEYYYYY y'alll!!!1

so, if i don't blog about this, the next time i talk to heather, she'll make me get on the computer and blog about it right then and there. :D

All-State was just GOSH DARNNN AAAAAAAMMMMAZZINGGGG!!! :D Seriously, i loved it so much! it was such an amazing experience!! Mom said the SSAA choir was better than SATB.. doesn't happen very often.. :D hehehe. I'm really excited to get my CD!!

Sadly, my choir director wasn't able to come, because the music department trip was scheduled for the same weekend. He was intending to drive down on Saturday for the concert, but his car broke down. :( And the only reason he drove up to Williamsburg, where the dpt trip was, was to drive to Fredericksburg for me on Saturday, and his car broke. :(

And apparently I get a certificate and a MEDAL!! How exciting is that??? I haven't gotten them yet. The director I was under is mailing them to Mr. Bowen. :) I'm so excited! I didn't know I got a medal!!! WOOT WOOT YAYYY!!!

ANYWAYSSS!!! That was more than I intended to write, and I would love to give you more details! Just call me!!!! :D I love you all SOOOOOO much!!!! Photo Friday tomorrow!! Don't forget!!!
i'll try and take some pictures of the BEAUTIFUL scenery surrounding our everyday life and put them up. It's amazing. SOOO green and lush. like you're driving through the middle of a forest. :)

1 comment:

James said...

I'm glad it was so great! Choir is awesome, dontcha know?