22 March 2008

OUCH!


Yep, that pretty much sums it up. I am alive and in pain. I'm blogging for something to do. I am sick of being in bed, but if I get up, I want to throw up. So, for now I rest in bed. The bruising isn't too bad yet. When it is, I will be sure to blog it. My whole back hurts lots, but not bad enough for vicadin. O.k., so I have no idea how to spell the name of the evil drug. I just decided it isn't worth the side effects. We all know to what I refer...... We gave the kids their Easter baskets today. We are going to do an egg hunt later. Inside of course (too much snow). Right now the girls are at a primary activity and Joe is at the store with Ethan. Collin is sleeping. BORING! Joe said he would get me anything I wanted to eat. Cool, but useless. I spent five minutes trying to think of anything that sounded good. I came up with baked ritz crackers. BORING. Everyone else had super yummy pizza last night (not Little caesars ), provided by Mom and Dad. It looked and smelled so yummy..... then I threw up. Aahhh, the joys of trying to get well. So I missed photo Friday. I had an excused absence with a doctor's note. Here is my makeup work. This is an image from last summer of a homemade bottle rocket. It was so much fun. Can't wait to pull it out again.

No comments: