19 March 2008

Hello!


Where are all of you? Are you lost in the sea of stress? So much to do, no time to do it? Tell us, tell us all! It makes the rest of us not feel quite so bad about our lives. (he he) No really, what is going on out there? I'm pretty much so tired and stressed I can't make sense of much anything anymore. We have stayed home all week so far. I think my kids needed it, despite their pleas to go to Grandmas. We have started school again and it is going well. No drawn out battles or tantrums. April is studying Egypt right now and loving it. She must have brought home 8 books from the library yesterday. After which we took a nice trip to DQ! We thoroughly enjoyed that part! James , you rock. Keep it up! Cool volcano trick with the boys. How did you do it? Hope all is well and happy! I know I'm early, but they are just so darn cute. Everyone needed a good smile anyway. Besides, I won't be able to post Friday, so here you go.

No comments: