05 April 2015

Snapshot Sunday

Here are a few more photos to add to what James posted.  It has been a crazy weekend with finishing the pig pen.  And then we were blessed with 15 more chickens with very little notice, so we also spent some time expanding the chicken run.  And we managed to watch most of conference.  Oh, conference was just so amazing!  I can't wait to read everything again!



Hyrum had fun chasing the hens while they were working on expanding the run.

And Jacob had fun playing with the hens.  He is faster than Hyrum, so he can actually catch them.  

Hyrum loves that Jacob can catch them.  It is good that Hyrum can't catch them yet.  :)

And this is us enjoying Music and the Spoken word this morning while waiting for our friends who were coming over.  I found  a gardening buddy.  Yippee!  She even wants to can with me!  I am very grateful.

Happy Easter to all!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

Dad said...

Such excitement and fun. I so appreciate you sharing the farm life.

Jodi said...

Conference was great, wasn't it?
You guys work so hard on your farm. It's so cool and inspiring!
And James, you and I have the same glasses and hair in that last picture :)