10 April 2015

Photo Friday

The girls finding their Easter baskets. We finally did my family's traditional Easter Egg Hunt this year, where an egg has a clue in it that leads to another, which leads to another, etc., until the last egg leads to the baskets. The girls really loved it.
Justin made this awesome truck for Jaime's drive-in movie at preschool. I was going to go with a diaper box with a hole in it, but he was having none of it. It's currently spray painted to match the color of his truck, in the garage.
One morning we watched as a pair of ducks wandered into our yard, laid an egg, and abandoned it. Jaime was at the point of tears over the life of the baby duck. So we got a heat lamp and are attempting to incubate it. What have we gotten ourselves into?
Vida and I have been doing Hooked On Phonics preschool together. She is loving it. We made a B out of B-eans. Also, her nickname is "B", so I love this photo even more.
I went to take another bite of my apple and saw THIS. Oh man, I was so upset.
Bowling for "Fun Day" the day before Daddy left. 
We stopped off at the Aquarium on the way to the airport to drop him off.
Ava's new thing is to find treasures in the trash. We have to empty it when it's about half-full now, so that she can't ever reach what's in there.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Wonderful pictures and such great activities. Good luck with the duck!

Lynne said...

You guys have so much fun!!!! I especially loved the apple. Pretty sure I've done that before. Yuch! What a fun Easter egg hunt! That's a great idea!