13 September 2014

Snapshot Saturday

The boys seemed to have hijacked my phone a few times this week, so I have more pictures to share!

Hyrum playing with animals while we make breakfast.
 I am now the Cub Scout leader in the ward, but the only boys who came this week were mine.  :(  But we had lots of fun anyone!

We did a relay race to pack a bag to go camping.  Jacob forgot to grab a bag while running back and forth.  Oops! 
We then had a fire outside and made s'mores.  Yummy!

It was a little windy, but we managed to not start anything on fire.  


Hyrum was entertaining himself with my phone during a soccer game.  Super cute!

We found some K-nex at good will for $2.  It was missing a few pieces, but Joshua found some other roller coaster plans that we did have the pieces for.  I was quite impressed!

I don't know why but someone took a picture of Simon crying.  He is such a sweetheart  but didn't want to be put down at this moment.  Or he just didn't want his picture taken.  :)

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hurrah for hijacked phones!