26 September 2014

Photo Friday

It looks like my kids had a lot of fun taking pictures this week, so you are in luck.  :)

I love those smiles!

Math time = fun time!  :)

Hyrum loves Simon and loves his stuff.  If you will notice Hyrum is the one on the play mat, but I love that he wants to be with him.   

I think that getting Simon was an accident for this photo because the photos after this one were just of Hyrum's feet.  Cute feet.  And it was actually in black and white on my phone.  He is getting creative.  

My lips look weird, but I'm not sure why.  Oh well!
I should make sure they 'borrow' my phone more often.  :)

3 comments:

Lynne said...

I love that you leave your phone lying around for your kids to take pictures of. Who would know that a 2 year old could be such a good photographer. LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!

Jodi said...

Is the bottom photo your 'new colors'?

Liz said...

New colors?