09 November 2013

Pho-toes

okay. you just get a lot of awesome pictures today.
Never fear. It's all makeup. I love my major with a passion.
I did this ALL BY MYSELF! My story was that Patrick elbowed me in the face during the night. Which is almost true. 

I actually didn't do this one. But it's almost all airbrushed, and I LOVE airbrush. An intermediate student did it.

and believe it or not, I'm supposed to be a fairy. What a glamorous fairy, right?!





This was our day on lines. It was awesome.
such a pretty girl.
this one is weird cuz you can see my lipgloss... but you get the idea. 

SO. that's it. and I struggle hard-core with this formatting stuff. But it's all the same, right?

4 comments:

Dad said...

OK, I am seriously impressed!

Liz said...

This is awesome! I love all of the hands on experience you are getting!

Chloe Petersen said...

I agree. I hope you can do that to me in July!

Chloe Petersen said...

cool! hope you can do that to me!