21 October 2013

Feel free to laugh

So... I broke my phone. Again. Go ahead and laugh. Ha. Ha. It fell out of my pocket while running, I picked it up and immediately dropped it again. Over the next 24 hours it slowly died to the point of not turning on ever again and not responding to my delicate attempts to charge it. Alas. Phones and I wish we were friends, but we have a freakish love/hate relationship. 

And then, last night, Patrick plugged in the charger to our computer and it proceeded to blow up. Sparks and everything. A dark room was suddenly full of light. Woohoo.... So now we have a dead computer (only waiting for the breath of life) and a dead phone for me. Refusing any and every breath of life I try to give it. How stubborn and selfish. 

So. Yeah. And today I gave myself a black eye with makeup. Freaking cool. I will post a picture on Wednesday of my scenario complete with alllll the makeup. It's gonna be sick. Don't throw up. 

Love you!!!!!

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Marquie, my vote is that you find a way to live your life without modern technology....or find a way to permanently fasten your phone to your extremities.

Justin said...

Thanks for not starting a fire in my basement...

Marquie said...

yeah, Mom... that might be a good idea.
You are ever so welcome, Justin! That wouldn't have made anything any better.

Liz said...

Do you have a case for your phone? My phone gets dropped at least 10 times each day, but seems to be doing well. I love Otter Box and recommend it to all!