10 March 2013

Speaking of Boys and Girls...

Our children had this discussion while we cleaned up dinner today... Daniel is wiping the floor with a rag and Ella is sitting on a stool doing dishes.

Daniel: "Boys are much more awesomer than girls."
Ella: "No their not."
Daniel: "Boys can do so many more things than girls can."
Ella: "Daniel, girls rule and boys drool."
Daniel: "Boys don't drool."
Ella: "There's nothing that boys can do that girls can't. Well, there's one thing but I'm not telling you."
Daniel: "Boys can do a backflip on the trampoline."
Ella (and Michelle and I): "Girls can do that too Daniel."
Daniel: "Well... Boys can spin on their head."
Ella: "Girls can do that too. There's nothing that girls can't do Daniel that boys can. Except one."
Daniel: "Uhhhhg... What is it?"
Ella: "I don't want to tell you."
Daniel: "Please tell me."
Ella: "No I won't."
Daniel (in frustration): "Man!! I don't get it."

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Just what is the point of being a boy? So cute!

Dad said...

Boy has she learned well. Who taught her, Michelle?

Joseph Petersen said...

You have to have your family listen to this link.

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Anything+You+Can+Do+I+Can+Do+Better/4KRdlR?src=5