29 March 2013

Auditions

i sent you all those numerous pictures, right? Well I thought I would tell you which one I chose.
This one! Thanks, Jodi :)
In case I didn't tell you what it was for, I auditioned for Young Ambassadors yesterday.  Oh man. We won't even talk about how stressed it made me. Patrick and I have agreed to move on and he assures me he still loves me. What a magnificent guy.

Results of my audition: I didn't get a callback, but that isn't really surprising. (Oh but I made a new Freshman friend! I've realized I cannot tell who is a freshman or not. And that I look like a freshman. So goes it. I got mistaken for being in Young Womens the other day)  Anyways. It was a rough audition, but a good experience. I think that I just went through with it was the real test. So many times during the day I pretty much decided I was no longer auditioning. But how could I have lived with that? QUITTER! Dancing went how a dance audition usually goes for me. Awkward and staring at the person in front of me who actually knows it. Singing was rough, too. I totally messed up the first song, which is a pity cuz it was quite a fun one! But the second was lovely. 

So, good experience over and today is AWESOME. Because it is OVER. YAYY!!! Maybe I'll try again next year when I have more coordination... .... and have learned to not procrastinate... ... such great dreams I have. DON'T GIVE UP! 

You guys are all great. I love this blog. I miss you all when I don't see you :)


2 comments:

Michelle Packard said...

I always thought about trying out and never did, so kudos to you!

Lynne said...

Beautiful picture and Congratulations on your audition! I'm proud of you!