12 July 2012

I'm on my knees begging for your help


       Okay family, I need your help, your stories and your thoughts for my book. Here is a list of subjects. If you read one of them and an experience or story comes to mind please, please, please send it. That is three pleases, which makes this very important. It is likely that this will go into print and I may need a letter of permission, so only reply if you are comfortable with this.

-      - A time when you did or didn’t put your family, spouse, kids, first
-       -The power of self personification (when you tell or treat someone a certain way and they in turn begin to believe and act on it)
-       -Showing your loved ones that what is important them is important to you
-       -Making time for your family
-       -Doing special things for the ones you love just because (having some spontaneity) or paying attention to the needs of your family members and acting on it
-       -Resolving conflict
-       -Having excessive expectations or to few expectations for self, spouse, and children and life and how it effects your family
-       -Patience and its importance and effects on family
-       -How laughter improves family life
-       -How love has a rippling effect (when someone feels loved they will be more likely to return that love), how it can overcome trials or heartache etc

If any other thoughts or experiences come to mind that you think I could use please send it. Love you all and thank you so much. Please send it to my email shellbelle.packard9@gmail.com.

Michelle

2 comments:

Joseph Petersen said...

Heather took up cast netting just because I love it so. She has become really good at it, and I think that she enjoys it.

James said...

You've got mail. :)