05 June 2011

"...with all your heart, mind, and strength..."

I heard a quote in Sunday School today I wanted to share with you.

“He loves the Lord with all his heart who…is ready to give up, do, or suffer anything in order to please and glorify Him. He loves God with all his soul…who is ready to give up life for his sake and to be deprived of the comforts of the world to glorify Him. He loves God with all his strength who exerts all the powers of his body and soul in the service of God. He loves God with all his mind who applies himself only to know God and His will, who sees God in all things and acknowledges Him in all things.”

Elder Howard W. Hunter, April 1965

1 comment:

James said...

Mom, I love this. It causes introspection on my part. I suppose that's good for me, albeit uncomfortable. :)