07 June 2011

James quotes

Well there have been a few more quotes, but here are a couple that you need.

At the beach yesterday we saw a lovely old man and this is how he was so lovingly described as best as I can remember . (I couldn't write it down cuz my phone is broken and of course no one else did)
"It's like beef jerky squeezed into a [neon orange] rubberband walking around!" - James
try to picture that!

And the second happened just minutes ago. I was rather sick yesterday and James so kindly asked me how I was doing this morning. I am doing a lot better, only my throat hurts. To which he replied,
"Your throat hurts today? Well don't lick the inside of my mouth. ... That's probably a given." - James
eyeah....

That's all for now folks!

3 comments:

James said...

Yeah, I said 'em. Beef Jerky wrapped in a rubber band—think that over for a second. :)

Lynne said...

I saw lots of people like that at the beach...in Florida. Of course, I didn't look like that, because I'm not old and I refuse to wear a neon orange rubber band. :)

Liz said...

I don't care how good I look I will never wear a neon orange rubber band to the beach.