28 April 2011

Michelle's ramblings

I'm always trying to think of something to blog about but alas it all seems so boring. However, as you can see I am doing it, because...I suppose it's my turn. Marquie...I'm already missing you and hoping you are not sick at James and Liz's. Justin...I had a fun day with you...and Jodi I am sorry about the repercussions of our day on Jaime's schedule but I hope you had an amazing day feeling the joy of being human and being creative. Heather, I'm in withdrawals...I don't know how many days I can go without a phone call...sorry I missed you. What ever am I going to do when you are on your cruise...hmmm, who wants me to call them? Joe...I like your posts they amuse me, and I hope you keep it up...I am just now beginning to enjoy the irises you transplanted for me, and everyone loves the rock path...thank you! James thanks for always sending your concerts for me to hear and your words of wisdom I hate that I never get to be there. Liz...Thanks for staying the extra day so we could be with you! I so loved it and I still feel guilty about your horrible drive home. Every couple of days the kids ask me when we are going to play with Michael, Joshua, and Jacob. Mom...Dad, I love you so much and am feeling a tad home sick for my parents. I keep threatening Bryce that I'm just going to road trip all summer long...let's not get our hopes up. Gas is way to expensive and I'm not nearly as brave as Heather and Liz when it comes to driving cross country alone, but...you are officially invited to my house at your earliest convenience or whim...whichever comes first. To my sweet husband...It's nice to have you home and thanks for the flowers. You know how I love them!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Thank you for your ramblings! I miss you too! The drive wasn't bad and definitely worth the day with you!

Mom said...

Thanks so much, Michelle! It's so fun to hear from you!