04 April 2011

Conference?

I am so very grateful they publish the conference talks. I would love to share with you an uplifting moment I had during conference, but that would have meant I got to watch it. Games Saturday and an attempt at birthday things along with 5 kids...... Sunday met with great orneriness, and another attempt at a birthday dinner. Alas, poor Joe. No birthday dinner was to be had. He put kids to be while I took April to the hospital. Yep, the hospital. April has a kidney infection. They said she didn't look toxic yet, so they wanted to try antibiotics at home first. If this doesn't work, they will have to check her in. Blah. She is miserable and in lots of pain. Chloe spent the night throwing up. Upside, we don't have to go to Chloe's game tonight.....

2 comments:

James said...

Oh man, what a weekend! I hope things turn around soon and that those kiddos get better!

Michelle Packard said...

seriously!