20 October 2010

Week at a glance..

My life is just so calm and serene right now, I thought I would share this week so far.
Monday. Quick run to the city office to reserve park for Saturday party. Off to Shedd Aquarium. We really enjoyed this time as a family. We went outside and enjoyed a minute by Lake Michigan. Home for dinner. (Love the crockpot.) Joe off to the hospital to take care of his shoulder. Injured it Saturday helping somebody move. (No, that move thing was not in the schedule.) Laundry, laundry, laundry. Craigs list treadmill and weight set.
Tuesday. Clean house. Laundry, Laundry, Laundry. Meet with realtor. Really like her. Plans to have the house sold by Christmas! Take Chloe to her last art class. Crazy get ready for dinner. Head to Capriccios for celebration dinner. Dead stopped in traffic, so we are almost an hour late. Met Dad there and had an amazing dinner. Of course, ate way too much, but worth it. Headed to the temple and walked the kids around. Took a minute to enjoy. Made it home with kids to bed by 10:30. Ahhhh.
Wednesday. Laundry, duh. Drop movies at library before they open. Due yesterday. Oops. Drop off kids at Aunt Debbie's, and head to the dentist. Fill a cavity, enjoy lunch at Aunts house. Run to GFS to pick up food for party. Try not to freak out at kids. Home. Laundry, big surprise. Run to store for dinner. Friends over. Joe helped her with Linkedin stuff. While putting dinner on, uninvited guests come to look at remaining furniture. Decide they want treadmill. After an hour, I feed the kids anyway. Oh, I made cookies somewhere in there too. After dinner, Joe and friend finally get to finish Linkedin stuff. They leave, kids go to bed, I blog.
AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Thanks, I feel better. Tomorrow, I have a cazillion people coming, you know, whenever they feel like, to pick up the rest of my furniture. Joe will be gone most of the day at the Temple. I also have to make sure all necessary food is in buckets. Oh, and laundry.... Friday we pack..... Oh, why bother giving you the rest, it is only going to change. Crazymommy has taken on a whole new meaning this week. I am so glad I am not packing myself.

1 comment:

James said...

We love you! Good luck with the crazy!