31 October 2010

Florida

Well I made it here yesterday. Eddie and I tool about three hours and began to look for a house for us. He also took me the the skyway bridge and fishing pier. It was awesome. One guy on the pier had caught two sharks not to mention the igloo cooler full of mackerel, lady fish, and others. Eddie and I saw a huge tarpon about 100 pounds eating the bait fish under the pier.

Here are the only photos taken.
Not the best but still cool. This is. Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.






- Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

James said...

Joe, this is awesome! I take it you like the area, then? FISHING! :)

Liz said...

How did the house hunting go? Any potential homes? Good luck!

Michelle Packard said...

Joe, pretty exciting! Good luck on the house hunting. I hope you get to go fishing soon!