24 October 2010

long day

No, not long like the last post, long emotionally. Church was really hard. We enjoyed the primary program very much. My kids said they did o.k. until the primary all sang to them at the end of primary. I had Chloe sobbing with friends in vice like hugs in the hallway. Joe crying left and right. Everyone giving hugs, and promising visits. When we left, everyone was pretty quiet. I keep trying not to think about it, but as I finish prep tonight it is getting harder. Every room I go through, brings tears. I am so excited for the new, but this is really hard. We had a great turnout for our party, 52. Thank you for your prayers. The rain stopped early morning and allowed things to dry and began again as we were packing up at the park. What a wonderful blessing. We are going to stick around long enough in the morning for the kids to see the big truck. Then we are off to Joe's Aunt's house. I will be coming back Tuesday and Wednesday to clean. Several sisters from the ward are coming to help. I cannot imagine my house empty, let alone really clean (he he). On to our next adventure.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Well, that's probably the hardest part, next to walking away from your empty house. But, I am excited to see you all!

Justin said...

New adventures are so exciting! The old will be cherished, but the new will be so much fun :)