01 July 2010

Happy half Birthday Daniel!

So, Ella decided for some reason that it would be hilarious to make Daniel think it was his Birthday today. He came to me so excited, letting me know he would like a red cake and a trip to Chuckee Cheezits (my children's name for chuckee cheese). Sadly I dashed his hopes and assured him it was not really his birthday. About five minutes later he was back and just as excited as before, because somehow Ella convinced hime once again that it really was his birthday. I didn't have the heart to dash his hopes again so I told him that sure enough it was his half birthday, and since Ella was the culprit she could buy him a present and clean his room which was Mom's idea(because you know, you don't have to clean on your birthday). The party turned out great! We bought him a little cake and bummed spider man rings off the bakery department at Walmart, got him a five dollar movie, water balloons and some $1.00 airplane shooter. We even sang happy half birthday. He thought it was the coolest night ever! It turned out to be great, because instead of killing each other tonight we rather enjoyed ourselves. I feel bad for Bryce, he was soooo sad he missed it. If I ever get around to it (which I doubt) I'll post some pictures.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That's so cute. You guys are awesome!

James said...

I would have thrown Ella in jail for that one. She's a clever imp, isn't she? I'm glad it was so fun!