26 July 2010

ahhhh

So, Joe left for scout camp Saturday morning and won't return until late Saturday night. Fun for him. If the last 24 hours is any indication of my week to come, I am definitely taking Sunday off. I was holding David on my lap last night while talking to Justin. He let some pretty juicy stinks, so I thought maybe I would change him. I walked upstairs and laid him on the couch (still talking to Justin). What, there is pooh all over his side. What? There is pooh all over my lap. I decided it was probably time to hang up. I changed me, bathed him, and put laundry in. This morning, Collin thought it would be nice to add vomit to our morning ritual. More washing. He was great by 9. I go down to switch the pooh laundry from last night... What? Someone put a green crayon in my hamper? Yes, sheets, clothes, all have green spots. You laugh, but the day continues, so must the story. While doing a craft tonight, because that is what Chloe does, she drops the open bottle of glue on the carpeted floor. Yes, it went splat and fly. What next? I don't know. Bedtime is always an adventure.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wow! I hope tomorrow brings a better day! If it helps I washed playdo today, but I got lucky and it stayed in its egg. Phew!

Heather said...

What are you talking about, it was a great day!