20 December 2009

Mis-Calculated, but Done!

The driveway, from road to garage in not 130' as indicated last evening. It is double that, right close to 260'. No matter, it is done. Once I got past the level portion I figured out a better way to shovel. When I got to the last half, I even improved on that. The last 40' was completed in about 22 minutes. Hard for me to not shovel side to side as you all know, but I am hoping for some warm weather and sunshine over the next two weeks. Time for some Tylenol and a hot shower.
This last picture of the sunset is to remind us all of the beauty of life and the world God created for us. Love you all, Dad

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hallelujah! Glad you made it, and glad you learned some better ways to shovel. Now you can relax knowing you did a good job...and the job is done!

James said...

Wow. Ya know what? Wow.