16 January 2009

COLD!!!


Yep, it is currently -23 at my house with a windchill of -38. I am so COLD! Joe comes home tonight, yippee. He has been in Chicago all week for work. We all seem to be surviving. Taking out the dog in these ridiculous temperatures has messed up my throat again. now, I wrap a scarf around my face about five times before going out. It seems to help. I am very much looking forward to Marquie coming this weekend. She is babysitting so Joe and I can go on a date Monday and Tuesday. Merry Christmas to me! Don't worry, it is supposed to get all the way up to 24 degrees before you get here Marquie..... This week, Flagstaff is looking pretty great. We haven't heard anything yet, but Joe is going to send an e-mail when he gets back in tonight. we will kep you posted. This is a picture of us apple picking. Surprise, it was cold and windy that day too. We had so much fun and the apples were great!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Even here in balmy Virginia, the temperature was only 5 degrees this morning with a windchill of -5. Aren't you all glad you don't have a house like ours to heat in this weather?

Marquie said...

yay!!! i'm excited! "warmth"! hahaha.