14 February 2015

Snapshot Saturday

Happy Valentines, everyone!  It is basketball season, so we spend a lot of time at practice and games. The boys seem to be having fun, and that is wonderful!  Michael even scored a few times during their first game.  It really helps that he is a head taller that most of the other players.

Hyrum likes our new table area.  It only took us 6 months, but we did take the chalkboards down.  :)

Sitting and watching 2nd and 3rd graders play is not as exciting as they had hoped.

But the third grader was having a blast! 

The older boys did what was asked of them, so they got to go to a chocolate tasting with me.  It was pretty good, and they love it!  

Michael refuses to show emotion on his face, but he has chocolate on his lip and an empty plate.  

Apparently, it was so good he had to shovel it into his mouth.  I think it was a hit!  

We had a fun evening eating taco salad while watching National Treasure.  The boys loved it!  And they loved their heart shaped brownies on a stick with some ice cream!  I mean, who wouldn't?  :)

Love you all!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

I have got to find the picture I had of James at Disneyworld, showing, at least, no positive emotion. Aargh. What very fun photos. I love the table in the living room!

Dad said...

National Treasure, Taco Salad? Sounds good to me. Be warm today.