13 February 2015

Photo Friday

So many to share today. Also, I miss you all and love you!

The weather has been unusually warm. So we went out and
did a little yard work. The sun felt so nice on our skin. 
Ward game night. It was actually pretty clever (life-sized games and such) and fun.
But poorly attended, which made it less fun than it could have been.
(Ava is the tiny turquoise body in the middle, walking up to random people and staring,
as she does so well. Vida is the one in the middle-ish right, squatting eating the
marshmallows that were supposed to be being shot into the black bucket near her. Jaime
is in the red shirt on the far left with Justin, by the giant Shuffle Board that Justin made) 
We had a lot of fun making these treats together for the ward party.
We had a Valentine's Day party last week with friends.
I really liked this tray that I set out.
Another very rough week for Ava. I can't figure out what's wrong.
My new glasses! I took this right after I got them, I was so excited! 
Lipstick as a reward for cleaning up. I saw someone mention it online and it
worked like a charm.
The evening of my birthday (after a very fun day), Justin and I sat down to
sample each of the treats people brought over for me. It was fun.
Ava being a daredevil. She gets hurt every single day.
Multiple times per day. We need to hire a nanny just for her.

4 comments:

Lynne said...

Wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing all those fun things!

Dad said...

Loved the pictures. We had our Valentine Ward Party tonight, Pinewood Derby.

Liz said...

Fun pictures! I love your new glasses! Have you always worn glasses?

Jodi said...

I've worn glasses to drive for the last 7 years.