14 January 2014

Look what I did!

Hey! Marquie posting. Patrick was a fantastic guy today and modeled for me in my makeup class. We had a speed day where we had to complete 4 different makeups in less than 2 hours. Patrick did 3 out of 4. Here he is with old/middle age and a stylized which I must say is my favorite! It was interesting because I did what I could and when time was called I was done. So they are far from perfect or fantastic but it was a lot of fun and a great exercise! And Patrick was a peach. Seriously. I have the best husband. Even when I freak out at him. Ah. These are the days. 






5 comments:

Joseph Petersen said...

April said he looks like a super hero, but the last is her favorite. He looks quite ill about his sudden aging.

Heather said...

No, Heather said that, not Joe.

Lynne said...

So sad to get old so quickly! That's exactly how I feel!

Dad said...

I am truly impressed!

April said...

you look depressed in that last pic. uncle Patrick. you make me laugh! great job Marquie! :)