25 April 2013

MSN used part of my

So awesome! I submitted a few ideas of what all good moms have to a HARO (help a reporter) website and msn.com used it! AWESOME! You can check it out at http://glo.msn.com/relationships/10-qualities-of-great-moms-9145.gallery. Click on the blue arrow to see my tip. Also just for fun, here are a few pictures Jodi took at my book signing. I can't remember if I ever posted them... I really can't ever say thank you enough to all of you for your love and support. None of this ever would have happened without you! This is really one of those moments where words simply cannot contain or explain my gratitude. Love you all!



Candy is very important!


1 comment:

Michelle Packard said...

I just realized Jodi already posted that last picture on the last blog. Sorry. You think I should have it more together...who are really kidding?:)