14 February 2013

Finishing Touches

So I am putting the finishing touches on Family Ever After. You have all been so wonderful...Thank You!  I just need one more bit of help.  What do you think I should use for my dedication...


1. This book is dedicated to all my family past and present.
To those who have gone before and are here now, thank you for your example and love.
To those who come;
May you all enjoy your Ever After.

2. To every Disney Princess who had a dysfunctional family

3. To Obama; He needs it 

Hee Hee...love you all.

I welcome all other ideas.

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like the 3rd one, but the 1st one will do.

Dad said...

Have to agree with Heather. Go with one, it is who you are.

Lynne said...

Better get it done. I ordered two books from Barnes and Noble yesterday!

Michelle Packard said...

Mom, I think my publisher feels the same as you.