02 November 2012

Photo Friday from Provo

As I sat on a meeting, 4:45 rolled around and I realized I had only 15 minutes to get to the poll to cast my vote. You see, I will be in Ohio on Tuesday, so I was left only with the option of an early vote. So I left my desk and ran across the street with the phone up to my ear. Lucky for me the early-voting poll is only a block away from my office. Unlucky for me, this is what I found when I got there (mind you this line went along the back and side of the Utah County Health Building).



And so ensued a 90 minute wait, only to find that because I had registered late, I had to cast a provisional ballot, and will have to return to the County Clerk's office next week to prove I live where I do. BUT, I still walked out with this!



Don't forget to let your voice be heard!

No comments: