17 February 2012

I need some extra prayers please

So family after some worrisome symptoms (and council from Mom and Dad) I went to the chiropractor who checked my blood pressure and found it to be too high and so checked my heart. He discovered that I was skipping about every four beats. He called his in office nurse practitioner who listened to my heart and also found an arrhythmia. He told me he thought I have something called PAC. I'ts apparently more common than one would think and he said it is likely I have always had it. That said, he told me to go to my doctor and get an EKG. I couldn't get an appointment until next Wednesday and am still waiting a return phone call from the Doctor so he can tell me what he thinks. My symptoms still persist and so I am taking extra measures to take it easy, eat super healthy, and drink lots of water. I'm feeling stressed about all this and so am asking for your prayers. Thanks for being the kind of family I can bring this to. All my love!

2 comments:

James said...

Of course you have our prayers! Keep us updated.

Dad said...

Morning and night and prayers in our hearts in between. Glad you have some knowledge and are working on this. Love you.