07 June 2010

I'm getting bored!

So, I guess it just wasn't meant to be, you know my awesomely planned trip to be with you all. I hold a slight annoyance towards Delta airlines, but I will eventually forgive them. I feel calm but sad (sad is probably not descriptive enough...I have had a few tears over it) not to be with all of you, but I can't help but think it was an answer to my own prayers or more just Heavenly Father looking out for me and my baby. Who knows. Life sometimes deals out undesired outcomes, that though may be a blessing are hard.
I am feeling good, and so struggle greatly not accomplishing great things while I am all alone. I tried watching a movie which took me all day. I kept pausing it to do something that seemed more worth while. I tried reading a book (the one I bought to read on the airplane), read my scriptures, wrote in my journal, cleaned the playroom (sitting down of course), washed the wet towls my children threw in the pool last Friday and left to mold in my Laundry room (not a pretty smell), swept my floor, took out the trash (it was very light), and picked up a little. It still feels like I didn't do much today which is what I am suppost to do I guess. The thing is...it is all still clean...ahh weird...what am I going to do tomorrow. Maybe I'll venture out to see some friends. I'm sure I will call you all tomorrow just as many times as I did today. I love you and wish I was with you!

2 comments:

James said...

We love you and miss you, and trust that the Lord will take good care of you. We'll be there in August, of course!

Marquie said...

I wish you were here, too. With all my heart, but I'm glad you are keeping you both healthy, and I love you and am excited to come spend loads of time with you. :) <3