08 February 2016

Photos

I haven't blogged in awhile, so I thought I would post a few pictures.  Enjoy.

Picking up chicken feed is fun for all.

The boys had fun building their forts with their ice cream buckets.

More forts. 
Jacob was painting but helped the littles put big shirts, so they could watch.  It was pretty cute.  

He is really into abstract art.  It is fun to see him explore.  

Michael and Joshua had a great job at the Klondike.  And they didn't freeze!

The littles like to have their picture taken everywhere.  I should have wiped his nose first, but well, they were just too cute!

They are still enjoying building!  These are my favorite blocks ever.  

Joshua made a bed and built a person to go in it.  He even has a blanket.

Hyrum loves to play with Simon after naps in his crib.  They are just too cute everywhere they go!

I love watching the bigs cuddle with the littles.  
I hope all are doing well!  Love you all!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

So fun! Thank you Liz.

Justin said...

I love the pictures! Such awesome adventures.