07 August 2013

Our Living Waters

A couple of years ago Mom showed us what she called her 'Living Waters' (a scripture journal) and helped us make them at Girls' Weekend.  Well, for Family Home Evening this week we decided to make one for each of the boys and had a great time doing it.  I am pretty sure we were told it was the best FHE ever - even Michael thought so!  So, thanks mom for the idea even though it took us a couple of years to share it with our children!

Now they are excited to study their scriptures, receive revelation and record it.  I can't imagine anything better than that.  Though, doing it with a multi-color pen is very exciting, too!







3 comments:

Lynne said...

That is fabulous! Still love mine!

Dad said...

Well, I think this is wonderful. Mine is not in a hard journal but I have mine on the computer. I was reading some things two days ago and was grateful I had them.

Michelle Packard said...

Love it!