18 December 2011

Shopping

I don't even like shopping, but with the bulk of our kitchen work behind us and with the plumbing done for our new washer and dryer we just had to get out yesterday!  It took all day, except for our pancake breakfast.

We went to:
  • Home Depot - looked for paint colors for our bedroom
  • H & M - got a shirt for Justin, sweater for me and hair clips for the girls
  • Sweet Tomatoes - Linner! (lunch/dinner)
  • Ryan's Diamonds - got both of our rings cleaned and replated and caught up with Ryan
  • Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - chocolate! and other treat bribes for being good in the stores for Jaime
  • Downeast - shirt and two undershirts for me
  • Aeropostale - jeans for me!  Yay, jeans that fit.
  • Ikea - bathroom step stool for Jaime and new sliding shelves for my pantry
Just thought you'd all enjoy that. I married into a shopping family.

4 comments:

James said...

Sounds like quite the day! We really are a shopping family, although I think shopping is like snacking—we really just want to be together. I'm glad you made it through!

Lynne said...

So right. We are a shopping family!

Joseph Petersen said...

I hate shopping, especially clothes shopping. But then again, I'm not technically blood.

Liz said...

I love shopping but only if I fit into the clothes I am trying on. I'm glad you had so much fun and got out of the house!!