02 August 2010

repeat

So this morning, I dumped my suitcase into the washer, only to go pack it all back up when they are done washing. I mean, I got home late Saturday, so I didn't wash them then, Only thing is, this is, I believe the 3rd time in 2 weeks! I packed up my cute little bag for Youth Conference Wednesday night, came home late Saturday, dumped out my bag into the washer Monday, and repacked it only to leave on Tuesday for IL. That was great fun, though. I stayed with Heather alllll week, which I have NEVER done. We worked like madwomen on my Personal Progress, and I am proud to say,... I. am almost done. :) I will be finishing it before I head off to that great unknown they call college. Whatever that is. I also got to go to Chicago the next Monday with my friends, and Tuesday night Heather took me to the Sheraton? to meet Dad so I could have dinner with him. We went to Pappadeaux, and had some calamari and Delicious Salmon. :) Then I came home Wednesday morning, got home about 1, (drove home all by my lonesome from the airport), dumped out my suitcase into the washer, packed it back up, packed up another one for college, and left about 7:30 with Mary to go have fun with her for 3 days. Then I came home Saturday night, slept in my own bed, (ahhhh, wonderful), went to church, (I was afraid I was gonna to have to go to RS by myself, but my friend Amanda came home so I didn't have to, yayyyy!), and now it is Monday morning and I am waiting for my clothes to wash. So I can pack up EVERYTHING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! and that's all for now. love you. :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

We love you too. BREATH!